PwC: Assurance Graduate Program
What’s it like to work in Assurance?
- Exceptional on-the-job training and qualification which will help you on your daily work
- Continuous coaching, feedback and guidance from your colleagues
- Teamwork and close collaboration with a diverse set of clients
- Learning from the best of the market
- Having an impact on the society by building trust
Kick off your career with us in one of the below fields:
- Assurance/ Audit: https://pwc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Global_Campus_Careers/job/Athens/Assurance-Graduate-Program—Audit_308279WD
- Digital Assurance Hub: https://pwc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Global_Campus_Careers/job/Athens/Assurance-Graduate-Program—Digital-Assurance-Hub_308291WD-1
- Broader Assurance Services: https://pwc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Global_Campus_Careers/job/Athens/Assurance-Graduate-Program—Broader-Assurance-Services_308289WD
What are we looking for
- 0-2 years of working experience.
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Confident and positive attitude.
- Commitment to providing excellent quality work and building client relationships.
- Advanced level of critical thinking & judgment.
- Tech Savvy and digital skills to be part of the Assurance transformation to digitisation.
- Fluency in both Greek and English.
What’s in it for you
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will have:
- Continuous training and career development opportunities whilst learning from a wide range of top professionals.
- The chance to handle different projects for big clients.
- Life and medical plan, mobile phone, rewards and recognition schemes, flexible working program, etc.
- ACCA/ACA qualification fully funded for External Audit & Broader Assurance Services.
- Exposure to PwC Network through Global Mobility Opportunities.
- Life and medical plan, mobile phone, rewards and recognition schemes, flexible working plan, bus service etc.
- Well being activities such as virtual pilates & cross training sessions, virtual nutritionist services sessions with Psychologists, as part of our ‘’Be Well Work Well’’ program.
- Flexibility to work remotely from anywhere.