Banking in Europe: key developments
Join Klaus Düllmann from the European Central Bank (ECB) as he delivers the keynote speech in our upcoming webinar.
In his keynote, Klaus Düllmann will explore the banking sector’s outlook for the upcoming year, including economic factors like interest rates, inflation, and credit risk.
Other themes will include economic factors and risk, sustainability in banking and technology’s role. We will also reflect on the stress events that took place earlier in the year and potential lessons learned.
- Moderator: Mark Rhys, President, ICAEW
- Klaus Düllmann, Head of Division, Strategic Risk & Analytics, European Central Bank
- Tom Heerkens, CFO Innovation & Technology, ABN AMRO
- Ben Jackson, Partner | Banking & Capital Markets Audit, Deloitte
- Eliza Livadiotou, Executive Director Finance, Bank of Cyprus