HSBC Service Delivery (Poland) Sp. z o. o. is a part of the HSBC Group. Headquartered in London, HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world. HSBC’s international network comprises around 6,900 offices in over 84 countries and territories in Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa. HSBC provides a comprehensive range of financial services to around 60 million customers. We are looking for candidates for the position of:
Payments Officer (with Greek)
Location: Krakow (Poland)
- Processing payment instructions and ensuring to comply with existing standards and procedures,
- Making sure that services delivered are high quality, on time and in line with all internal procedures and regulations,
- Maintaining professional relationships with Business Partners and other departments,
- Cooperating with team leader on process development and optimizations.
- At least one year of experience in customer service, banking sector, financial institution or back office environment,
- At least intermediate knowledge of English and Greek,
- Motivated, engaged and detail oriented person with a strong customer driven approach,
- Time management skills and ability to prioritise,
- Analytical skills and ability to take initiative,
- Ability to work under time and stress pressure,
- Very good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills,
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English, including reference number (Payments/POGreek/08/2013), using email:
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates. Only those applications that include the candidate’s consent to process personal data, in accordance with the Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Acts of 2002, No 101, pos. 926 with later amendments) will be considered.